Saturday 11 February 2012

Milaap


Hear ye Hear ye  !!
The very 1st Alumni Meet has been finalized. This is where you encounter your future, this is what you'll be in a few year's time and therefore you (the students of JBS) are all requested to be there.

The following is the invitation that has been handed out to all of the alumnus-

The extended schedule is as following:
Active participation from us is being wished upon. If we mutually agree that they are taking time out from their hectic lives for OUR greater good, then its down to us to make them proud.
Since they have treaded the journey we are currently embarked upon only makes it a bigger reason for us to join in. Nothing is better than hearing from the horse's mouth, isn't it? I believe the session will be fun filled and we'll have some learning to take back too.
On our part I hope we get to witness a few of the "if I could, I would.." and "I am happy that I did.." cases with our super seniors so we are able to take better decisions going into the second year of our MBA program.
Lastly, thanks to our faculty for providing us with this opportunity.

Be inspired people :)
chao  !!

1 comment: